Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let's try this again...

We all begin with good intent...

I vaguely remember starting this blog 3 years ago. Then, life, or fear stopped me from continuing, I honestly can't remember which.

Since the last time I wrote, I've moved to another state, gotten engaged, and will be married in just over two weeks. Also in that space of time, I have cooked, baked, and crafted a number of things and learned a lot along the way.

I think the best way to start on this blogging business is to set some standards for myself. Since I have a tendency to do too much, I will go against my usual pattern and start small.

So, going forward, I will post once a week on Sundays. Until I get into a groove the posts may be a bit scatterbrained at first, but I do have some ideas and one big project that I can share -- my wedding dress!

So, if anyone is reading this (and I hope someday someone might ), be gentle and bear with me as I figure all of this out.

~Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment