Sunday, May 10, 2015

Crafted this week, vol 1


 

My Adelaide muslin is still in the muslin stage, so I won't have anything to show until next week.
Wedding preparations came first. I did manage to make a few things this week though.

First, I tried out a recipe from the book Mug Cakes:

One of the recipes is for a Blueberry Muffin. I made it pretty much as is, except I substituted strawberries for the blueberries.


The strawberries melted more than I think blueberries would, but all in all it tasted pretty yummy!

Second, I made sconces for the reception from wine bottles:



I will do a more detailed post in the future on how I made these. (Edit: tutorial found here.)

Last, I made a purse to go with my dress out of my remaining fabric.



I'll show more of this when I document my wedding dress in the coming weeks.

All in all it was a pretty productive week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment