Tuesday, May 8, 2012

27 Projects

Yesterday I realized I have a problem. I have so many ideas of things I want to sew and craft that I get option paralysis, so I have a closet full of fabric and yarn and barely anything to show for it.

However, I am very good at doing things if I have a clear, distinct goal for myself.

So, in honor of my 27th year, which will be starting after my birthday in a couple of months, I am going to do 27 crafting projects, mostly sewing but I may throw a little bit of knitting in there as well. Some will be gifts, some will be for me, but there will be 27 of them and I will have them finished by my 28th birthday.

Now, I'm not much of a photographer, but I will make an effort to record my progress as best as I can and share it here. Maybe in the process my photography skills will improve as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment