Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project #2: iPhone Case

The same day I worked on Project #1, I also completed this iPhone case. I actually did all of my cutting for both projects at once, and then sewed them one after the other. This worked relatively well too, since the Key Purse was a bit more intricate to put together, this was a nice relaxing project to finish with.

I purchased the pattern from Heart of Mary's Etsy shop. The pattern has a lot of pictures to follow along with so I didn't take any of my own of the construction process.

Here is another view of the finished product, showing the front with the button closure:


Post a Comment